AGC New Mexico President Dennis Towne of Bradbury Stamm Construction, announces 2020 Board of Directors.
AGC NEW MEXICO ANNOUNCES 2020 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The New Mexico economy feels strong and is providing opportunities throughout the state for commercial construction. Our 2020 AGC New Mexico board leadership is excited about the contributions our companies can make toward continued economic growth and career opportunities in our state.
Dennis Towne, Bradbury Stamm Construction | AGC New Mexico 2020 President
AGC New Mexico proudly represents the leaders in our state’s commercial construction industry, including general and specialty contractors, suppliers, and professional service affiliates. Our diverse membership encompasses both merit and signatory contractors.
AGC New Mexico advances the commercial construction industry across our state. By promoting excellence in workforce development, business practice, worksite safety, and policy advocacy, AGC New Mexico’s member-driven priorities center on profitability, professionalism, and prosperity.
- President: Dennis Towne, Bradbury Stamm Construction (Albuquerque, NM)
- Immediate Past President: Shad James, Jaynes Corporation (Albuquerque, NM)
- Vice President: Clinton Beall, B&D Industries, Inc. (Albuquerque, NM)
- Secretary-Treasurer: Teryn Lamoreux, Jaynes Corporation (Albuquerque, NM)
2020 Board of Directors
- Fred Bazan, Western States Fire Protection (Albuquerque, NM)
- Greg Elison, Southwest Glass & Glazing (Albuquerque, NM)
- Brent Franken, Franken Construction (Las Vegas / Albuquerque, NM)
- David Langley, LLR Construction Co. (Santa Fe, NM)
- Rick Murphy, Murphy Builders, Inc. (Gallup, NM)
- John Stroud, JB Henderson Construction (Albuquerque, NM)
- Patrick Thomas, Summit Construction (Albuquerque, NM)
- David Wiegand, The Sparrow Group, Inc. (Albuquerque, NM)
- Keith Wilson, Miller Bonded Inc. (Albuquerque, NM)
2020 Associates - Affiliate Division Chairs
- Chair: Philip Menicucci, Paramount Custom Cabinets Inc. (Albuquerque, NM)
- Vice-Chair: Kate Potter, Business Environments (Albuquerque, NM)
AGC of America Honorary Board Position Shad James, Jaynes Corporation (Albuquerque, NM)