Participate in upcoming Safety Week
Construction Safety Week (September 14-18, 2020) is a show of force, an opportunity for people, companies, and even competitors, to work together and celebrate the incredibly hard work by people in our industry who make safety the foundation of everything they do. It is a week-long event that happens annually where the construction industry, its clients and business partners take this opportunity to recommit to sending every worker home safe each day.
Suggested topics for each day of Safety Week are as follows.
- Monday, September 14: Built on Safety
- Tuesday, September 15: Focus on the Fundamentals
- Wednesday, September 16: COVID-19 Safety
- Thursday, September 17: Mental Health Awareness
- Friday, September 18: Thank You, Construction Workers
- SAFETY WEEK ESSENTIALS General materials such as the logo, letterhead and PowerPoint templates that are updated for use in promotion and support of Safety Week 2020.
- DAILY TOPICS, VIDEOS AND TOOLBOX TALKS Download an overview of our daily topics and supporting Toolbox Talks and videos.
- JOB SITE BANNERS Download editable Construction Safety Week job site signage.
- AT-HOME FAMILY ACTIVITIES At-home safety activities you can do with your family.
- SOCIAL MEDIA TOOLKIT Download a social media toolkit and templates.
- TRANSLATED MATERIALS Download job site banners, logos and Toolbox Talks translated into French and Spanish.
Prior to uploading, please ensure any photography or video has been reviewed and approved by a qualified safety professional. Please confirm safe practices, including relevant personal protective equipment (PPE) guidelines, are being followed. You are also responsible for ensuring that all submissions are approved for Construction Safety Week’s use by any clients or other groups which may require approval. Submissions will also be subject to review and approval by Safety Week’s safety committee. Please include photography credit, if required, for publishing.